Re: [MV] a sign of things to come?

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 22:44:35 PDT

Joe Garrett wrote:

> You are certainly not suggesting that NYC is "the City of God"?

> >in the city of god there will be great thunder,two brothers torn apart by
> >chaos,while the fortress endures,the great leader will succumb,the third
> big
> >war will begin when the city is burning.
> >
> > nostradamus 654 ad

Far be it from me to equate NYC with any Gods, except, of course, Mamon,
but you started me thinking (dangerous, very dangerous).

Lets parse the prophecy thusly:

In the City of God (Jerusalem?) there will be great thunder(Backpack
Nuke?),two brothers (Jews and Arabs are the same DNA wise) torn apart by
chaos (no interpretation needed here!),while the fortress endures
(Fortress USA),the great leader will succumb (the terrorists succeed in
assasinating the President),the third big war (WW III) will begin when
the city (Washington D. C.) is burning.

Nostradamus 654 AD

Start to make any sense? I sure hope not!

Luckily I am not superstitious!
Mel Miller