photo wanted side rails for deuce or 5ton

From: Damon Gentile (damonfg@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 10:29:18 PDT

Hi folks. Working on a set of homebrew side rails/benches
for my M54. Planning on something simple that resembles the
GI stuff. I was wondering if anyone had a picture for me to
go by (or dimensions would be awesome!)

Anyone have any decent links ?

I need to whip this together quick- my M54 and M332 are entering
service for the Red Cross, running supplies down to NY/NJ area.

Thanks,
-Damon