Re: [MV] Terrorist Attack

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 16:20:40 PDT

Maybe I did not make myself perfectly clear the first time. When I
referred to myself as an idiot, you will see in the message that the
writer stated that "an idiot with a gun is a dead idiot". I do not plan
to sit idly by and do nothing waiting for someone else to protect me. I
will pick my opportunities wisely, but I will act. If I die so be it,
but I would rather die doing something than die doing nothing.

Royce
I am a veteran. I would rather be a dead idiot than a dead coward. I
trust me to protect me more than someone else. Just give me the
opportunity to protect myself, if necessary. Please read the Parable of
the Sheep below.

Royce