Re: [MV] Late comments on WTC attacks

From: Edward Greeley (etgreeley@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 17:11:18 PDT

With due respect to Gen. Schwartzkopf if, indeed, he did say that, let
me see if I have this right:

It is OK for the Jews to murder small Palestinian boys who are crouching
behind walls trying to avoid the Jews' gunfire, as we all saw on TV a
few months ago.

It is OK for the Jews to unleash "retaliatory" strikes, using helo
gunships (MV), tanks (MV), heavy artillery, etc. to indiscriminantly
kill dozens of Palestinians every time a Palestinian can't take it any
more and knocks off a Jew or two, as we have seen on TV countless times.

It is OK for the Jews to "punish" Palestinians by periodically
bulldozing their homes, as we have seen on TV repeatedly.

It is OK for the Jews to militarily occupy Palestinian land which was
not even granted to them when their phony "state" was set up by the UN.

It is NOT OK for a Palestinian to get just a little upset about all
this, and more, after enduring it for 55 years.

Yeah, I'm sure I have this right now.

I say: Go to hell, Zionist movement!

Ed Greeley
Who doesn't have a helluva lot of use for either side, but hates to see
a one-sided fight.