MB's,FS

From: Steve Smith (smittysline@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 20:29:35 PDT

List,

I have two MB's for sale here in San Jose. One I've started the restoration
on,A 43 marine corp radio jeep with many new parts but it's still in pieces.
Tub should be replaced and I have all the parts to rebuild the tranny. It
is currently without the tub, engine, tranny, Etc. in or on it. Motor needs
some parts put back on but I have them as well as all the gaskets, gears,
bearings and shafts for the tranny.

The other 45MB has not had anything done to it but is loaded with hard to
find parts and is pretty much original except it does not run. Needs a
starter. It is restorable but has some serious rust on the drivers side.
Nothing that a panel welded in would not take care of.

I have a new gas tank, Windshield frame, Wipermotors, Seat frame and at
least 4 combat rims with old rubber on them. Also a full set of reg jeep
wheels

I had started to rebuild the 43 but an arm and back injury has put a halt to
my desire for more pain.

Every I have is being offered for $4000 is anyone is interested