Re: [MV] Background info on muslims

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 21:52:08 PDT

Howdy Jack,

Good info! I was not surprised by the fanatical terrorism - I remember
the USS COLE. I was just surprised by the elegant simplicity of the
concept and the planning and control which brought the plan to fruition.

In order to understand the mind of the fanatic, read "The True Believer"
by Eric Hoffer. It is a slim volume which is still the definitive
explication of the mind set of the fanatic.

Revenge is a dish which is best eaten cold.
Old Scicilian Proverb....
Mel Miller