Thanks to our Allied Listers !

From: Bob Muller (bmuller@marathonheaters.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 05:25:28 PDT

I just watched a piece at breakfast about the reaction to the terrorism in
Britain, Germany, France, Poland, and elsewhere. The Brits playing the
Star Spangled Banner at the changing of the guard for the first time ever,
the tributes the firefighters in Germany, France, Poland and elsewhere have
paid to those who have fallen.... I fought hard to keep back tears.

I so often think that we Yanks are often cowboys, "going it alone" while
everyone else stands by. This kind of support from "Down Under" to
Buckingham Palace sure puts a different spin on things. From the bottom of
my heart, thank you, and thank you from all those who no longer can. God
Bless.

Bob Muller - Water Heater Innovations, Inc
        bmuller@marathonheaters.com
Voice (518)872-1002 Fax (518)872-1012
       http://www.marathonheaters.com