Ignorant people

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 06:53:51 PDT

OK, I have read some of the most ridiculous thick headed thoughts on this
list.

I will only reply to this thread once and hope all go's back to normal and
we can talk about jerry cans or something.

1) 99% of all Arabs are hard working people that just want to raise their
children, make a decent wage, and be left alone.

2) Every country and religion has zealots that are capable of anything. (nut
cases in Waco come to mind)

3) I am a white southern boy that not only travels around the world but has
lived in an Arab country and others. You would think I would be a Red neck
but I have been there and done that.

4) If you are going to point fingers you should know what you are talking
about and don't forget to look over your shoulder.

Regards
Emmett