Re: [MV] Won't Happen Again

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 09:24:01 PDT

www.uscav.com
Kevlar Frisker Lite Gloves - 100% Kevlar® and it's cut- and
scratch-resistant. Breathable. Flame-resistant. Item #:WA15368 Price: $12.88
Kevlar Sleeves - Protects forearms in tactical situations. 100% Kevlar® and
Nomex®. One pair. Item #:WA15371 Price: $17.88

Small price to pay, I think.

Heck you can even use it when working on the sharp pointy bits of you
MV! =^) (obligatory MV content)

- Brian

p.s. - no connection to or endorsement of uscav, just get their catalog.