Re: [MV] Actual MV content(hauling from Missouri to Seattle)

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 12:38:45 PDT

The problem I have found shipping stuff by truck in the US is that unless you have a
contract with a carrier, you get gouged. I shipped a large 600 lb box wooden box
from Indiana to Wyoming and they quoted me $350 delivered to a residence. I sent it
freight collect and when it got there they insisted on $600 or they would not
deliver it. It was bad! Do you have any company connections where you can have
them ship it and then pay the company for the freight bill?

Dave