1951 M38 Jeep For Sale

From: Chris Kendzier (milmail@dynamitemail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 13:20:27 PDT

Hi,

I am offering my 1951 M38 to anyone who wants a nice solid Jeep to play with. Some pieces of the Jeep are not original. Such as the tailgate, rear seat, and windshield frame. But they server the purpose perfectly. There maybe more non original parts or missing parts, those are the major ones I see.

Right now this Jeep is not on the road. To get it road worthy again it needs a windshield, brakes, and the new batteries installed.

The Jeep has new Goodyear mud/snow tires and Warn lockout hubs. It also comes with new spark plugs, spark plug wires, battery cables, slave cable receptacle, windshield weather stripping, and fording kit. Also included is the correct YS carb, spare tire carrier, spare tire rim, air cleaner, and under the hood battery box.

I am asking $4000. All offers considered. The M38 is located in Sterling Heights, Michigan. Please feel free to call with questions or E-mail. Pictures are posted at the site below.

Thanks for looking.

Chris
231-796-5408

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=818900&a=13733508&f=0