Nostradamus bull

From: J. Forster (jfor@onemain.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 15:06:25 PDT

Are you guys familiar with Nostradamus?

 This is a quote from one of his predictions:

 "In the year of the new century and nine months,
 From the sky will come a great King of Terror... ********************8
 The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
 Fire approaches the great new city..."

 "In the city of York there will be great collapse,
 twin brothers torn apart by chaos while the fortress fall,
 the great leader will succumb,
 the third big war will come when the big city is
 burning..."

NOT QUITE !!!! From a Nosradamus web site:

The year 1999, seventh month, [or simply "sept"]
From the sky will come a great King of Terror. ************************
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

As I've said before, ITS A PASTE UP. Check it out for yourselves !!!! I can
make any prophecy fit anything with paste and scissors.

-John