Re: [MV] Nostradamus

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 17:33:14 PDT

In a message dated 9/14/01 5:30:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jwinne@nettally.com writes:

<< The Nostradamus quote is an urban legend. Last night my wife got out her
 copy of "Nostradamus: The Complete Prophecies" by John Hogue and looked
 through all 900+ pages of it and couldn't find anything that even came
 close to the quote. >>

I may be mistaken, but was told that there is a reference in the book of
Revelations to something similar. Something about the "twin towers will fall
into the sea" or some such. Perhaps one of our resident Bible scholars can
elucidate us? a p bloom