Re: [MV] Fw: (OT) General Patton Speaks

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 05:43:02 PDT

Sorry about loosing the last paragraph of the speech. Here is the rest.
See below reply message.

Royce
=============================
On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 23:50:25 EDT A762x54mm@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 9/14/01 10:24:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
> rc_hayes1@juno.com writes:
>
> << Every minute we wait gives him boldness. We
> will not let him gain boldness, we will reduce him until he begs us
> destroy him or he sees the light and realizes that we are his
> Liberator
> from the ignorant and evil ways he's been living and killing and
> dying.
> All these media whores telling you this is a new kind of war can
> kiss
> my ass. War is about ki
> >>

> Well General........where is the rest of the speech?
>
> Gene

To summarize, we need to kill as many of these bastards as it takes to
make them surrender so fully their nations' names no longer mean jack
shit, and we need to get to it immediately. Sitting around without
killing some people is for cowards and fools, and our enemy knows
that, and he's watching. Every minute we wait gives him boldness. We
will not let him gain boldness, we will reduce him until he begs us to
destroy him or he sees the light and realizes that we are his Liberator
from the ignorant and evil ways he's been living and killing and dying.
All these media whores telling you this is a new kind of war can kiss
my ass. War is about killing and demoralizing the enemy until he
surrenders. America is not demoralized, we're righteously enraged,
and it's time to go Tornado on terrorists.

--END TEXT--