Re: [MV] Nostradamus and the M551

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 08:00:36 PDT

I don't mean to be nasty, but, I have two questions and one comment. Did
Nostradamus ever own or operate a MV? If he didn't then why are we talking
about him on this list ?
I think we are getting way off topic. Even when we talk about MV's, we have
enough to read! Let's all stick to OD paint, slave cables, multi-fuel, and
the like. Surely there is somewhere else all this other stuff belongs. If
many of you are like me, you would have deleted this message when you saw
the topic. I added the reference to the M551 to draw attention. As far as I
know he never predicted we would ever have one. That is
all!!!!!