Looking for Jeep CJ-10 / CJ-10a VIN#s?

From: BlackBox95@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 13:33:13 PDT

Hello List,

First, i want to give all my best to those who had family and friends
directly involved in the horrible events that happened on Tuesday in NYC, DC,
and Pa. Also, thanks to those overseas listers who have showed their support
and shared in our losses.

Now for the [MV] content.....Im trying to track down as many VIN#s for these
unique Jeeps as possible. Im looking for VIN#s from both the 4x4 120"wb CJ-10
pickups, and the shorter 80"wb 2wd Military Tow Tractors. I am building a
website to track the build runs and production info to help eliminate the
mystery of how many were made and where they were in Service. So far I have
about 30 VIN#s, 12 of which are for the 4x4 Pickups. I have located pickups
in the US (5), in Costa Rica (2of10), 2 in Venezuela, 1of8 in Singapore, and
the rest in Australia. I have CJ-10a VINs from all over the country in
cluding Elgin AFB Fla, Barnes ANG, Ma; colorado springs, and Minot AFB, ND.
Any help or contacts you can provide would be great. Also, to John and others
i have spoken with in the past, could you resend me your VINs as i have
misplaced my origional records.

Thanks in Advance,
   Justin Clark

America Stand Proud!!!!