Re: [MV] Nostradamus

From: J. Forster (jfor@onemain.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 13:49:25 PDT

I have received a variety of virus infected stuff from this guy. Delete it all
without opening any attachments. If you have opened anything from him, turn
YOURSELF off until you KNOW your own system is clean. Also, you might want to
notify his ISP to get him turned off ASAP to stop this problem now.

John