Request for pics of MV's flying the colors

From: Jarrett Redd (jarrett_l_redd@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 13:29:43 PDT

I hope this post has enough MV content for everyone out there... don't know
where else I could make a humble request like this:

So far I haven't heard any responses yet on my request for pictures of MV's
flying the US flag. Surely someone out there has a picture or two they can
share? I've had quite a few responses from the humvee list. Great pictures.
No one here has pictures?

The site is http://63.195.57.90

-- Jarrett L. Redd
'86 M998

--- Jarrett Redd <jarrett_l_redd@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey folks... Anybody out there have pics of their military vehicles flying
> the red the white and the blue? Especially pics of flags you are flying in
> support of what has happened recently. I'm putting together a small website
> collection of these pictures as a small tribute to the folks who died on
> Tuesday. Started out as humvees flying flags, and now there is one hummer
> on there as well. But I'd love to get some deuces, 151's, etc on there too.

> If you have any such pics and are willing to share them with the world,
> please email them to me! Thanks!
>
> The website is: http://63.195.57.90
> It is not much, but it is something...
>
> Thanks again!