off topic subjects

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 01:13:50 PDT

It seems again a few, possibly with too much time on their hands, have
dragged us into another off topic. I for one, am getting a little tired
of it. About 50% of my messages from this chat as off subject.

If you are talking about an M35A question and u slightly change the
subject to a tangent, please change the subject line. For those that
don't realize it the subject lines are catalogued accordingly and there
are a lot of messages with same subject line that have nothing to do
with the subject.

Yes I use my "delete" but it is hard to delete a message if it is a
subject I want to know more about, only to be disappointed to read some
junk totally off topic. I have better things to do with my time, like
spin a wrench. I come here to learn not hear a bunch of opinionated bs.
I get enough of that from my relatives about my owning mv's.

This is very frustrating and if this chat doesn't change soon I'm afraid
I will have to seek my answers elsewhere. I can ge the news else
where, I can read about the heroes elsewhere, I can not find the
knowledge possessed here elsewhere.

Thanks, I've learned a lot from here and would like to continue to learn
from here. Keith B Dewey, President of the Puget Sound Military Vehicle
Collectors Club