CCKW clutch and tolerance

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 11:35:20 PDT

Any one have a part number for the clutch disk and pressure plate for a CCKW?

As per the RULES of the list I'm adding comments to the end of my MV post.
Usually TJ has some very level headed comments to add to the list but I take
exception to his post. First, it's not completely Arthurs nickel. Many of us
and probably most of the better information contributors sent money to Arthur
to buy a new computer to keep the list going. When someone signs on to the
list they AGREE to a simple set of rules. As a law enforcement officer, TJ,
do you enforce only the laws which you agree with? We've had this argument
many times before. I know the events of the 11th are overwhelming and I would
not expect them to be ignored and the list is getting back to normal BUT this
argument happens over and over again and each time we loose real contributors
to the list. I'm sorry many of you have no social life accept for the list
but that's not an excuse to torture the rest of us with your mindless
comments. All of the information given here is here say. I don't know who
list members are or what their credentials really are to be commenting on
world politics. Too many people may take the "printed" word as gospel and
perpetuate a lie. I get enough of the "man on the street" commentary on the
news.
I have an idea. I'm going to go back and find one of Arthur's rule posts. I
suggest that we all save a copy and send it to someone each time they make a
post not within the rules of the list. This way the group as a whole can
continue to police itself. It's just a suggestion. Let me know what you think.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com