RE: an idea

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 20:50:00 PDT

> Jonathon, if you have to ask, is it out of line for me to suggest you
> might be in the wrong hobby? No disrespect intended, have a good
> evening, sir.

Geoff:

        Bite me sir. Or Jonathan. If you want to wail about the deaths
that occured go to CNN. This forum is for people who enjoy spending
their spare lives restoring and maintaining used military vehicles.
Semi Normal people can only absorb X amount of miserey before they
become psychotic. Then they start bombing things. Or shooting up
McDonald's.. Take your holier than thou attitude and flush it.

    Paul A. Thomas