Re: [MV] Band of Brothers

From: Frank Hall (hallf@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 23:02:41 PDT

I'm focusing on the positive aspects of this series and not picking out all
the mistakes. It's rare to see Hollywood spend extra money to make the film
look correct. Spielberg and Hanks could have done it cheaper but they held
out for QUALITY. They spent 120 million on this series. So far I've seen
every penny spent on my TV screen!! It's been good so far and I'm looking
forward to the rest of the shows.