Re: [MV] Download TM

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 03:49:03 PDT

I don't think civilians w/o special status can actually d/l anything from
this site. I gave it a shot at least a couple times- bupkus, nada, nichts.
If anyone has suceeded it might be a good idea to set up an archive of TM
files on some freely acessible servers.

In <list-1294183@skylee.com>, on 09/18/01
   at 06:49 AM, "Wayne Harris" <papercu@hotmail.com> said:

>HiO List I have tried to download TM 5-5180-220-12&P from the
>http://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm site but have not been able
>to do so. Can/will someone do this for me or tell me how. I have
>downloaded somethings from that site but some will come back "can not
>download" or if anyone has a hard copy let me know price. I'm at 31513.
>Thanks, Wayne

Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com