Comments on Off-Topic comments

From: Tim Clark (glengar@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 05:10:17 PDT

Quickly- I understand and can agree w everyone's initial comments due to
reaction of disgust & abhorrance of the terror attacks but I fully agree
that such comments were acceptable for only a day or two--not as a
continuing thread on this list.
We're all very sorry for the losses and angry at the "perps" but further
comments can easily be put on other lists.

BTW, THANKS to Arthur for somehow getting me back on the list after all
the trouble I had trying the usual routes and thanks to all who offered
suggestions.

Good to be back! Best wishes to all.