Re: [MV] M35/M54 winch ?

From: uniquemachine@air1.net
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 08:41:54 PDT

The input shaft on the 5 ton for the winch is on the passenger side and the opposite side (driver) for the deuce

Jon

List Associates. I am looking into the feasability of installing a 5 ton

winch w/o level wind on my M35. Has anybody tried this or know of a reason

it cant work? Are the prop shafts similar between the two? Is the 5 ton

prop shaft on the same side as the M35? TIA....Kenny

 Kenneth Engle

 Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.

"Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave"

 AM General M-35A2

 Recovry4x4@aol.com