Re: [MV] M123

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 18:13:02 PDT

In a message dated 9/18/01 2:29:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
a61ford@hotmail.com writes:

<< I am currently restoring an m-123 10 ton tractor. It has the LeRoi gas
 engine, and was built by Mack in 1956. The question for today is: does
 anyone know what a close replacement for the original muffler would be? None
 of the original exhaust system is there, so I am having to fabricate the
 whole thing. If any of you have experience with this truck, I would like to
 hear from you. Thanks >>

The good news is, according to the ORD 9, the gas ten tons use two mufflers
that are the same muffler on gas five tons....the International Harvester
part number is 99957R91, the ordnance number is 7348829. This should be
relatively easy and inexpensive to find.

Good luck,
David