They're Coming to Take It Away, Part II

From: kb (kenb@alltel.net)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 21:11:47 PDT

Hey Group...
Remember the last discourse we had on our right
to own & keep our vehicles... well it looks like it
is starting over again...
Rgds,
Ken Breen

Just received from Aero-News... 09/19/2001

DoD'S Draconian Effort to Destroy Your Military Equipment
MOVING TARGET Alert! S.1155, Sec 921, has morphed into
S.1416, Sec
1062 -- you must start over, with your calls and E-Mails!
The
bureaucrats that run this country are hiding this
unconstitutional
legislation, in a sort of "shell game," changing its number
day by
day. Show your elected officials that you won't stand for
it! They
can hide, but they can't get away with this outright assault
on your
rights and property! History will be forever lost, if this
bill
passes! The new morphing is even worse than before, making
mere
possession of non-demil'd equipment a federal crime! If you
get
caught with something that isn't demil'd to a bureaucrat's
whim, you
can go to federal prison! (Merely cutting the frame of a
tank, for
instance, won't suffice -- you've got to cut holes in the
engine
block! Your P-47 would get the same treatment!)
Congressional toll-free number: (877) 762-8762 (If it's
busy, don't
let that stop you! Spend a quarter to call direct!) For the
WHOLE
story, http://www.aero-news.net