more MV flag pics are up!

From: Jarrett Redd (jarrett_l_redd@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 22:42:39 PDT

Pictures continue to arrive and I continue to add them to the site.
Some pics are even on the way to me via snail mail. Thanks again
to everyone for contributing. Around 50-60 people per hour are
dropping by to take a look, and traffic is steadily increasing.

http://63.195.57.90

Also, if you contributed pics to me and I don't have an identification
M-code listed for your vehicle on the site, please let me know what
it is. Unfortunately, I just don't them all! Also, if I don't have
your city and state, please also let me know. Thanks again!

-- Jarrett L. Redd
'86 M998

=====
Jarrett L. Redd (KG6ELZ)