RE: [MV] They're Coming to Take It Away, Part II

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 16:41:38 PDT

I have bought 5 trucks through the DRMS auctions. Each time, I have had to
review a document concerning the demil requirements for purchase of surplus
equipment. My M35's have all be classified as not requiring
demilitarization. The stuff that has demil codes tends to be spent
munitions, chemicals, and stuff like that.

What I am saying is that these rules have applied to DRMs sales for several
years that I know of. It sounds like they are trying to extend the reach of
the rules to property that goes out through other channels.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402