Re: [MV] top speed of an M35

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 20:20:04 PDT

Hi,
I meant if you were to plot both torque and horsepower separately, then
overlay both , they would peak at different RPM's, but, there would be a
point at which both lines cross, indicating the RPM at which you can get the
max horsepower and torque at the same RPM.
Did I say that? Did it make sense? I'm not sure, but, I know what I'm
thinking. Hmmmmmm........
Henry