[MV] contaminated diesel fuel

From: King (landy@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 19:52:42 PST

>Does anyone have any feasible ideas how to get anti-freeze out of diesel
>fuel????

I have come across the same thing and basically used it for the oil stove
but it does splatter at times when burning.The other thing I've done is
mixed 50/50 gas diesel on an old Land Rover gas/petrol engine and ran it.It
gets a bit hard to start and there is a puff of blue every time you shift
and power is down a bit but it still works.Anything more than 50/50 was lousy.
You can use up to 10% diesel to cut your gas with on a gas engine and it
should be fine for most older motors.I don't know what it would do to the
fuel injected computerized models.
I have a friend who is working with me on the veggy oil thing and he is
running 50/50 diesel veggy oil right now with no changes on the engine and
everything is fine so far.No power loss and the same mileage.A little harder
to start though.
Andre