November 10th Parade

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 18:40:11 PDT

The Wichita Kansas Veterans Administration is organizing a Veterans Parade
for the 10th of November, this is a Saturday. I have not yet received all
the information. It can be obtained from the public affairs office of the
administrator.

The Mid Kansas chapter of the MVPA has committed to participate, if anybody
out there wants to know more, please let me know and as soon as the packet
comes from them in the snail mail I will pass it on.

This parade was attempted last year and was far from successful due to
turnout, PR, etc., it would be great to make it a bigger more successful
event this year and show veterans in Wichita that they are not forgotten.

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA
M-151A2
http://www.piace.com/~b52d/