Re: [MV] M35A2 Weak Brakes -- Need Suggestions...

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 06:53:07 PDT

Actually there are FOUR cams per wheel...two on top and two on the anchor
points at the bottom. You have to remove the inspection port on the drum and
check pad to drum spacing at 8 and 11 o'clock for the front pad and 5 and 1
o'clock for the rear pad ( 8 and 5 o'clock clearance is 0.010" and 1 and 11
o'clock is 0.020". Bottom check/adjustment is done first.). If out of spec
you do the bottom cams before doing the drag routine with the top cams.
Check the manual if this sounds confusing.

Ron