OPSEC & Ferret

From: Greg Stephens (mrsquid_underway@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 10:09:16 PDT

As a graduate of the "Purple Dragon" OPerational SECurity school, I can reassure the list that the *announced* deployment of certain units is not really a cause for concern. However, the mission, TOE, TPFFD, and destination of said units is definitely an OPSEC concern. We definitely don't want to be filing flight plans to "Indian Country" like we did in the 60's with B-52 missions!

MV Content: I am sometimes in Houston, and considering a Mk. 2/3 Ferret. I'd sure appreciate OL guidance/stories/advice.

g "find it before it finds you" - Unofficial Navy Minesweeper Motto