I got mine.

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 15:15:14 PDT

  For those of us who like to "clutter" up our M series vehicles.
  I found last months ad for Colemans Surplus ahd PRC 6 radio's without
antenna's for $30. Add shipping thats $35. Fair Radio has antenna's for
$8, w / shipping about $10. Total for a period Korean to Vietnam walkie
talkie radio is about $45. Neat to hang ont he back of the seat or
whatever.
  Got my PRC's today in the mail. Fair shape. Had already ordered the
antenna's.
   Just my luck, one of the PRC's still had the antenna. Now I'll have
an extra antenna. I hate that. Now I'll feel like I gotta order another
PRC just to justify the extra antenna.
  Steve
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.