Re: [MV] Nice M38

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 18:32:14 PDT

Sounds like "One old Fart" got the better of another "Old Fart". Tell me did
you show up while he was eating dinner and demand that he drop everything to
show you though the yard and on the way there did you tell him everything he
showed you was better and cheaper someplace else.Then after three hours in
the hot sun you find the one thing that has a "Not for sale" tag on it and
then demand I put a price on it and then after all that you don't buy a
single thing! Do you sell your items for whatever the buyer think is FAIR?
Wayne