Fw: [MV] Fw: [MV] VFW and S1416

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 00:16:19 PDT

Well it's the truth and the VFW isn't the only organization dying and when
all the old vets are dead there won't be any VFW. No I did not get a Vietnam
Service Medal either. But like the man said it I had been stationed in
Japan....

Before that I loaded nukes on B-52s and GAM missles under the wings of a
B-52. This was a period that all my AFSC tried to get the missle badge to
wear. Well no luck. We only loaded nukes on the missles. We did not load the
missle under the wing so no badge.

Floyd