Re: [MV] VFW and S1416

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 05:12:27 PDT

In a message dated 9/22/01 6:37:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
dussetschleger@juno.com writes:

<< Bob Manhan, at the VFW,

 ****** Is this guy a local or National type of Rep. with the VFW?
   I just got done hauling our dog-tag machine out to an event for the VFW
 in my M882. Can't think that this local bunch would feel the same as
 this fella you quoted.
    Steve >>

BOB MANHAN is ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, NATIONAL LEGISLATIVE SERVICE.

I will be at an event this weekend with many VFW members, and intend to bring
this man's short sighted think up to them. Would urge all of you to do same,
many of us have helped out VFW posts in the past with our vehicles, now it is
time for them to reciprocate. We don't even haven't to threaten "if you
don't help us, we won't haul ya'll in parades in vehicles anymore," because
WE WON'T BE ABLE TO!