Re: [MV] New M-715 (w/Diesel engine)

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 05:43:44 PDT

   What a neat website!! My wife likes the KIA Sophia....says we should get
a KIA....maybe I should just surprise her! They just became my favorite
automaker!!
     Anyone in the US ever look into costs and importation of the MV line?
Are the parts and or powerplants a possible upgrade or replacement for our
M715 or 2 1/2 or 5 ton trucks? Can you go to your local KIA truck dealer (if
they even import trucks into the US) for parts?
    Ron