Items for Sale, Open House

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 08:54:30 PDT

List,

Ran into a guy this past weekend who has several WWII vintage (and later)
vehicles for sale. A list of items is available by fax or email
(psd43@aol.com). Phone number: 847-683-3549. His name is Phil Dallosto and
he lives in Hampshire, Illinois (about 40 miles NW of Chicago). He is having
an open house during which he will supply the food and beverages on
Saturday, October 27th.

He owns an M4A1E8 Sherman that he intends to demonstrate that day, and also
an M5A1 Stuart. The Stuart is for sale. A partial list of items includes a
DUKW, 3-CCKW's, a Half-track, GPW, and 2-LVT4 Amtracks. There are also some
M38's, M37's, M715's, Gamma Goats, a CUCV, and a UNIMOG. He also has quite a
few parts for sale. He is not a dealer. This is all from his personal
collection.

As I said, I met him briefly this weekend. Seemed like a decent guy. The
usual disclaimers apply. I have no personal interest in these items or this
sale. Please direct all inquires to the above email address or phone number.

John

John Hutterer
Sen. Eng. Lab. Tech.
Deltec Inc.