PHOTOS MVMVC at Nahua, NH Airshow

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 16:14:58 PDT

The Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors participated in a two day
air show celebrating Daniel Webster College's Aviation Heritage Weekend this
past weekend.
    Col. Paul Tibbets, a Russian female Mig and test pilot, an SR-71 test
pilot, the Collings Foundations B-17 and B-24 and a flying full scale model
of the Wright Flyer plus great weather were among the super draws.
    Link is here:

 http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=983904&a=13792397

Plus I'm running up against my limit again and will have to delete some more
albums. So take a look at the album list one more time and see if anything
tickles your interest, since it might be gone next time you're there.

Ronzo