Defence bill passes house

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 07:01:31 PDT

Well kids , It looks as though the bill has passed at least the house
side and with no mention in the mainstream media about deletion of the
DEMIL BILL. I sure hope that we can get this thing out of the bill in
comittee. If its like gun bills of past its not going to be repealed
after it gets signed into law. I sure hope the people who put this thing
into the bill are happy with themselves. Just deleted a little angry
line from this e-mail about a certain political party but Ill bet there
are people from my own party who voted for this damn thing also.Well its
time to call some of my freinds to see if theyve heard anything from the
BELTWAY. Good luck gang , Darrell.