Deuce- Overdrive Box (Spicer)- photos of modification.

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 10:44:01 PDT

Photos (5) of Spicer Overdrive Box added to Deuce at:

    <http://www.netheaven.com/~wwd/>

You will only see thumbnail pictures, most likely, unless you single click
(select) and RMB (right mouse button) 'view' each one in turn. Double
clicking doesn't work. I reduced them in size resulting in the addition of
thumbnails. But the page now loads 'instantly'. Tested with Netsc 4.6- let
me know of any problems with xxx browser, please.

This Deuce was coming down the highway at me- completely in fresh red
oxide & no grille, blue tarp draped over pickup box on rear. Blew my mind
until I realized I knew the guy and he was coming back from his 200 mile
test drive. Now his clock says 1100 miles. Quote: "It's a tight truck".

Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com