RE: FW: S.1438 is passing in the Senate.

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 13:13:42 PDT

Kinda of what I was thinking!

rikk

-----Original Message-----
From: grafj@krause.com [mailto:grafj@krause.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 3:05 PM
To: Rikk Rogers
Subject: Re: FW: S.1438 is passing in the Senate.

What kind of reply was that? If a Bill is in the Senate, it has
already been through the house. Next stop is the Executive Office.
The vote for Cloture is scheduled for 10AM on Tuesday, October 2.
The First Session of the Senate is targeted for being closed October
5. Today, Senate is not in session. Good time to CALL your senator.

FWIW,
John A-G