missing e-mail

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 19:41:14 PDT

   All

   if any of you sent me a message from the last couple of
days and i haven't responded i apologize .. The Hotmail
"janitor" went amuck and blew away my entire e-mail inbox
and the good folks at MSN are making excuses rather than
fetching a backup and fixing the problem ..

So if you sent something, resend it ..

On a MV note this last weekend's airshow was great.. My 41
Chevy Navy staff transported Robert Morgan (pilot of the
Memphis Belle) and Paul Tibbets (pilot of the Enola Gay)
As well as a number of other special people .. More latter

                                Bob B