Re: [MV] AM General title for MUTT

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 20:16:24 PDT

The man who bought these 2 MUTT's from AM General had to haul them into
court to buy them..he obviously won !! We all know the Government rule on
the destruction of the MUTT was at the request of AM General...but - how do
you fight these morons..and - they are just that. You are dealing with a
bunch of fat butted old broads and men that have never had a good days fun
in their lives - much less drove a MUTT over the hill and dale as we MV'ers
have done.. They have no clue as to the real world..Gene