RE: [MV] Guns in planes

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 21:55:52 PDT

One of my good friends is an airline pilot and we discussed this at length.
There is frangible ammo which will not piece the outer skin of the plane,
yet will deal with the bad guys. . He is an accomplished shooter and is in
favor of arming airline pilots. He felt as a last ditch effort it was his
duty to protect his ship and passengers from terrorist attacks.

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com