Re: [MV] Fw: Senate Bill 1438

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 06:56:35 PDT

My personal opinion on this subject is- - - - - Many Congressmen and
Senators have a local office, get their phone number, fax number, and
address. Their staff pass along your messages. Be sure you put your
name and address on any correspondence.

I always receive a letter back from my Congressman and Senators.

Everybody need to be up close and personal with their Congress people.

Royce