looking for MV

From: Mark B. Anderson (whoha1@mb.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 05:37:31 PDT

Morning,

I have never posted to the list before, so if I say or do anything wrong
please do not flame me :).

First this is the best source of information I have ever found on MV's.
Saying that I have noticed that it has mailing problems as will some times
go without mail for a week and then get 1000 e-mails, so if the person
running this mailing list needs any help with the server I'm here to help to
keep this up and running.
Now what I'm looking for are any Canadian contacts to purchase a MV from
looking at getting a project started this winter.

Mark