Re: [MV] RADAR

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 14:24:39 PDT

That was all that was in the picture, but I thought Gene said they were
complete systems. I assume the rest of it just wasn't shown in the
photo. And Lisa is right, they can be rather unhealthy to be standing
in front of when operating, too. There's a good reason behind all those
warning placards you see on the nose of radar-equiped aircraft, and the
same basic logic applies to other radar units as well (even if these may
not be as powerful).
Jay